Let’s Talk Success is a short four session programme focused on the communication needs of young children.
This programme series has been designed to support parents develop the speech, language and communication skills of their children and is delivered in the home.
Let’s Talk Success supports parents to:
- Talk to and communicate with their children
- Actively listen and respond to their children
- Provide age appropriate activities that promote language development
- Make the most of everyday activities to develop speech and understanding
- Develop a good home learning environment
This programme is supported by practitioner manuals, learning resources and programme materials.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org